- 1. Scope of Application
customers (e.g. name, address, phone number, and e-mail address) through
apps and websites that are managed and operated by StudioHitori
(hereinafter, “The Developer”).
- 2. Management of Personal Information
- 1. Gathering Personal Information
- 1. In principle, customers may use The App (s) and view The Website (s)
without disclosing personal information. However, when The Developer
receives user registrations, e-mail news distribution requests,
and inquiries to The Developer, the customer shall be required to
provide personal information.
- 2. The App (s) and The Website (s) may collect information such as which content
the customer has viewed within The Apps and The Website (s), or which website
the customer has referred to access The Website (s). In the process
of collecting such information, which purpose is to improve the
usability of The App (s) and The Website (s), information shall not be collected
in a manner in which individual customers may be identified, nor
shall the individual customers be identified during the process
of information analysis.
- 2. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- 1. On individual apps and sites that have been created to receive personal
information provided by customers, the purpose of use of provided
personal information shall be clearly indicated, except in cases
where the purpose of use is self-evident to customers.
- 2. The use of personal information provided by customers shall
be limited to the purpose of use clearly indicated to the customer
in advance, except in cases in which it is clearly permitted in
laws, ordinances, and standards related to personal information
protection and which apply to such matters.
- 3. The Developer shall not disclose nor supply the personal
information provided by customers to third parties except in
the following cases:
- 1. When the customer's consent is given in advance.
- 2. When the customer's name, address, credit card number, and
other information is disclosed to financial institutions or other
parties for payment settlement when the customer orders products
or uses other services which require a fee.
- 3. When personal information is provided to the successor of
the operations when the operations are transferred due to reasons
such as merger, demerger, and transfer of operations.
- 4. When personal information disclosure is requested under the
stipulations of laws and ordinances.
- 5. When there is an immediate need for disclosure to protect
human life or human rights.
- 6. When cooperating with requests of judicial institutions,
police, or other public bodies and that are based on laws and ordinances.
- 4. Management of Personal Information
- The personal information provided by customers shall be managed in
an appropriate manner under the responsibility of each division of
The Developer that receives such personal information, and they shall
prevent accidents such as loss, theft, falsification, and leakage
- 5. Confirmation, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information
- 1. Regarding questions and inquiries regarding the confirmation,
correction, deletion, and other matters regarding a customer's
personal information, the point of contact of The Developer given
when the customer provides personal information shall receive
such requests or inquiries.
- 2. If the point of contact of The Developer is unknown, please contact the Developer.
- 3. Compliance with Laws and Ordinances
- In handling personal information provided by customers, The Developer
shall comply with laws, ordinances, and standards related to the
protection of personal information which applies to such matters.
- The Developer shall continuously review its efforts in protecting The
necessary in the process of improving and enhancing such efforts.